This 2-day course aims to develop knowledge, skills and attitude in learners to manage an inventory system in a F&B establishment.
Through our experiential classroom training, learners will learn how to:
- Receive and store inventory
- Issue, track and maintain inventory
- Develop quality assurance systems and guidelines
This course will benefit F&B personnel whose responsibilities that often involve managing the inventory system of their respective establishments; such as Operation Managers, Multi-Outlet Managers, Outlet Managers and Assistant Outlet Managers in F&B service.
Course Duration: 18 hours (Classroom Training – 16 hours, Assessment – 2 hours)
Course Fees: $520
Mode of Instruction:
- Demonstration / Practice
- Role Play
- Observation / Feedbacy
Mode of Delivery: Full-Time
Mode of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners are required to complete a total of 2 hours of summative assessment, comprising a written assessment and case studies.
Upon successful completion of course and assessment, learners will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Learners must have a minimum pass in English (C6) for GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate and above or its equivalent (i.e. WSQ Work Place Literacy and Numeracy Skills Level 5).
- For learners who do not meet the minimum requirements, an oral interview would be conducted to determine suitability for the course.
Average Teacher to Student Ratio: 1:20