This 4-day course is designed to develop knowledge, skills and attitude in learners to lead and manage work teams to contribute towards achievement of organisational goals, objectives and strategic plans.
Through our experiential classroom training, learners will learn how to:
- Get staff to understand organisational objectives, and to direct and organise work teams towards these objectives
- Apply appropriate communication techniques
- Apply methods and process of establishing team purpose, goals and objectives
- Lead team to meet expectations in compliance with corporate governance and social responsibilities
- Build and maintain team spirit
- Identify and address the needs of team leaders
- Seek improvement of strategic planning skills
This course will benefit F&B personnel whose responsibilities often involve managing and leading team members to meet organisational needs; such as Operation Managers, Multi-Outlet Managers, Outlet Managers and Assistant Outlet Managers in F&B service.
Course Duration: 36 hours (Training – 32 hours, Assessment – 4 hours)
Course Fees: $930
Mode of Instruction:
- Demonstration / Practice
- Role Play
- Observation / Feedback
Mode of Delivery: Full-Time
Mode of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners are required to complete a total of 4 hours of summative assessment, comprising a written assessment, and case studies.
Upon successful completion of course and assessment, learners will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Learners must have a minimum pass in English (C6) for GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate and above or its equivalent (i.e. WSQ Work Place Literacy and Numeracy Skills Level 5).
- For learners who do not meet the minimum requirements, an oral interview would be conducted to determine suitability for the course.
Average Teacher to Student Ratio: 1:20