This 2.5 day course covers the entire spectrum of F&B operations management – understanding the distinct operational characteristics of various F&B concepts, recruiting and grooming your team, developing cost-efficient duty rosters, managing the entire day-to-day store operations without a hitch, making profitable purchasing decisions all the way to developing and maintaining a PROFIT-driven F&B operating budget.
By the end of this course, you will have acquired the ability to manage the entire day-to-day store operations in F&B establishments with confidence and finesse.
Through our experiential classroom training, learners will learn how to:
- Apply knowledge of various food and beverage concepts
- Apply employee scheduling practices to match business demands
- Manage opening, operating, and closing procedures
- Administer purchasing and inventory systems
- Interview, hire and train staff
- Develop food and beverage operating budget
This course is ideal for F&B managerial personnel involved in managing F&B operations, such as;
- F&B Consultants
- Operations Managers
Course Duration: 26 Hours
Course Fees: $900
Mode of Instruction:
- Demonstration / Practice
- Role Play
- Observation / Feedback
Mode of Delivery: Full-Time
Mode of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners are required to complete a total of 4 hours of summative assessment, comprising a written assessment, written test, role play, practical performance and oral interview.
Upon successful completion of course and assessment, learners will be awarded a Statement of Attainment (SOA) issued by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
- Learners must have a minimum pass in English (C6) for GCE ‘O’ Level Certificate and above or its equivalent (i.e. WSQ Work Place Literacy and Numeracy Skills Level 5).
- For learners who do not meet the minimum requirements, an oral interview would be conducted to determine suitability for the course.
Average Teacher to Student Ratio: 1:20