Avanta Academy is one of the WSQ Approved Training Organisation-Private Education Institution (ATO-PEI) centres appointed by SSG (SkillsFuture Singapore) to deliver quality adult training and workforce training support courses. Details on the Skills development fund are as listed as below:
1. SDF (WDA/SSG) Funding Schemes (for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents only) for WSQ Courses
- Funding Support for Employers. Click here for more details.
- Funding Support for Individuals. Click here for more details.
2. SkillsFuture Credit (for Singapore Citizens only)
- The SkillsFuture Credit (for Singapore Citizens only) The SkillsFuture Credit consists of credits which Singapore Citizens can use to pay for out-of-pocket course fees for attending work-skills related courses and work training courses, which are subsidised under the Skills development course funding. The credits can be used on top of existing course fee subsidies provided by the Government. The SkillsFuture Credit aims to strengthen individual ownership of skills development and lifelong learning. Click here for more details.
3. IRAS Productivity and Innovation Credit Scheme
- Companies can also defray training costs with Productivity & Innovation Credit (PIC) through 400% tax deduction/allowance or 60% Cash Payout (terms and conditions apply). Click here for more details.
All terms and conditions apply.