Quantity surveying is all about managing costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from initial to final calculations. A quantity surveyor seeks to minimize the costs and enhance value of a project maintaining and achieving required quality and standards. The certificate course has been designed to provide advanced knowledge and understanding of quantity surveying techniques and practice.
· Introduction to Quantity Surveying and advanced understanding of the fundamental activities
· Learn on the building ability, elements, components, Materials, techniques and interpretation of documentation.
· Know the use of relevant mapping/measurement system, instruments and methods to conduct data collection
· Able to produce appropriate construction cost, schedule and material.
· Application of legal concepts and framework
Who Should Attend
· Beginners who want to take up their career in construction and civil engineering
· Anyone in industry who want to upgrade their quantity surveying skills
3 Sundays (24 hrs.), Time: 9 am to 6 pm
70 Bendemeer Road #03-03 Luzerne, Singapore 339940
Call/WhatsApp: 64171201 / 91186129
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com